|Title:||Liturgy and Eschatology in a Pentecostal - Charismatic Ecumenism|
|Description:||Presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Society for Pentecostal Studies, 2012|
What happens when the Christ comes in glory?
Basic components for integrating the corporate, intrinsic to the ancient liturgical traditions, and the personal, of revivalistic traditions.
- Eschatology as Consummation
- Historic Church – Revival Stream Dialogues to Date
- Areas of Mutual Complementarity?
- The Personal and the Corporate
- The Spiritual and the Physical – Sacramental
- Revival and Renewal: Radical Newness in Radical Continuity
- Return to the Jewish Roots
- Pre-Millennial Dispensationalism
- The Messianic Jews
- The Challenge to the Historic Churches
|Author(s):||Father Peter Hocken|
|Link to source:||http://www.stucom.nl|
|Link to article:||http://www.stucom.nl/document/0366uk.pdf|